FrSky Variometer Sensor Smart Port (High Precision)
The FrSky Variometer sensor calculates the altitude from atmospheric pressure. This is the high precision version with resolution down to 0.1m.
Availability: Out of stock
The FrSky Variometer sensor calculates the altitude from atmospheric pressure. Atmospheric pressure will get lower as you go up in altitude, using this the sensor will estimate the altitude. An exact display cannot be performed if atmospheric pressure changes in weather. The Variometer sensor also can output the Altitude Rate via DA port. Altitude Rate formula: (Output DA Voltage -1.65)/1.65=Altitude Rate speed/10.24.
- Capable of connecting directly to the telemetry receivers without the sensor hub.
- Backward compatibility with existing sensor hub and sensors, also compatible with new generation Smart Port enabled sensors.
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- Type: Variometer sensor (High Precision)
- Measures: -700 ~ 10000m with 0.1m (high precision version) resolution
- Operational Voltage: 4~10VDC
- Operational Current: 30mA
- Dimensions: 31.1x18.3x6mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 3.1g
- Units: Metric or British units