Hobbywing XRotor Race Pro 2207 1750KV
The HobbyWing XRotor 2207 Race Pro 1750KV motor is perfect for low KV 6S setups.
Availability: Out of stock
The HobbyWing XRotor 2207 Race Pro 1750KV motor is perfect for low KV 6S setups. They have been designed for competitive FPV racing but also suite long range endurance quads. They feature a modern design with a focus on quality, using EZO bearings and materials like 7075 Alumnium & Titanium-alloy.
Structural Strength Design
The snap-fit shaft and endbell design provide a seemless fit and finish. Combined with respected EZO bearings, the motors are smooth and true. This provides improved bearing life and reliability. The new stators are a complete redesign and focus on overall efficiency under load.
Ultra Lightweight Design
The new 2207 motor has been developed to push the limits of durability while remaining extremely lightweight. The high quality 7075 Aluminium bell and Titanium-alloy shaft not only reduces weight but provides reliability and strength.
Top Quality Components
- High quality 7075 Alumnium and high precision CNC machining technology produce an improved strength and axial concentricity.
- The hollow Titanium-alloy shaft reduces the shafts overall weight by 50% compared to standard motor shaft designs.
- The EZO bearings are high-quality Japanese bearings and are the best available, providing long life, lower noise and improved overall tolerances.
- Ultrathin(0.1mm) Silicon steel laminations are used to manufacture the stators. This high quality material improves overall efficiency.
- Using the strongest and most heat resistant NbFeB magnets ensure maximum torque under load and excellent consistency across the motors operating ranges.
- XRotor 2207 Race Pro Motor 1750KV
- Lipo Cells: 4-6S
- Weight: 31.79g / 29.5g (w/o wires)
- 1x XRotor Race Pro 2207 1750KB
- Prop Nut / Screws