iFlight BumbleBee HD CineWhoop (6S) (BNF)
The iflight BumbleBee HD V1.3 6S Quad BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system and is perfect for flying in small spaces!
Availability: In stock
The Iflight BumbleBee HD V1.3 Quad BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p 120fps video in your Goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in FPV experience. The whole was frame reduced to a minimum size, minimum weight, achieved a 142mm diagonal motor distance and even fit the DJI Air Unit inside.
We've also added a new bumper approach in cooperation with Laurent Athenol (Frame-Concept). The iFlight BumbleBee is ideal for small spaces, tight gaps and where improved indoor safety is needed.
** DJI Controller compatible by default. You can add a standalone receiver though if you want to use another radio system. FRSKY XM, XM+, R-XSR or Crossfire Nano all suitable **
- No Props or frame in view!
- High performance True-AIO Board SucceX-A (F4 FC + 40A BLHeli32 ESC) to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic)
- DJI FPV Air Unit 720p 120fps FPV feed (record in 1080p/60fps)
- Butter smooth XING1507 6S 2800KV
- Bumper prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- SucceX-A F4/40A BLHeli32 true AIO board
- Motor: XING 1507 6S 2800KV
- Wheelbase: 142mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 27mm (aluminum column height 27mm)
- Propeller size: 3 inch
- FC pattern: 20*20mm，30.5*30.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 332g (without battery)
1x iFlightBumbleBee HD CineWhoop 6S V1.3
** Recommended 6S ~1300 Battery, see related items **