iFlight SucceX Mini F4 Tower V2 + 35A 4in1 ESC + VTX (20mm)
The iFlight SucceX 2-6S Mini F4 V2 Tower is specially designed for Micro FPV racers, which includes advanced SucceX mini F4 Flight Controller V2 with SucceX 35A V2 4 in 1 ESC, that can handle up to 6s batteries and push your FPV racer sky high.
Availability: Out of stock
The iFlight SucceX 2-6S Mini F4 V2 Tower is specially designed for Micro FPV racers, which includes advanced SucceX mini F4 Flight Controller V2 with SucceX 35A V2 4 in 1 ESC, that can handle up to 6s batteries and push your FPV racer sky high and a switchable Succex VTX. The FC, ESC and VTX neatly stack together with pinned interconnects that make your build easy to assemble and cleaner looking. This tightly pre-built stack will fit any frame that has 20 x 20mm mounting holes.
The iFlight SucceX Mini F4 Tower is a quick and convenient way to go when starting a new micro build to FPV Flight!
The new released iFlight SucceX Mini F4 flight control V2 has been heavily optimised. The main soldering port has been upgraded to stacking pins plugs, which is convenient for pilots to assemble and disassemble. The F405 MUC equipped with the MPU6000 gyroscope is optimised for better flight performance. Programmable RGB LED interface has been built-in for external LED to set LED color, function, and status. The built-in OSD chip helps to monitor the status of the flight data any time. The Succex VTX also has the IRC Tramp VTX protocol to change band/channels.
The latest developed BLHeli-32-bit 35A V2 4-in-1 mini ESC is highly integrated, greatly reduced from the standard size, features excellent performance, supports 6S, the target is iFlight-BL32-4IN1.Supporting Dshot, Multishot, Oneshot, etc. The soldering pad is semi-extended which saves room.
Succex VTX is a new generation of switchable 0/25/100/200/400/500mW video transmitter. It can be used for both race or daily practice. IRC Tramp function helps set frequency point directly via the OSD.
** The V2 now supports a current sensor and features a 10uF capacitor on the camera port. **
** We currently wouldnt advise running this on 6S or on a 5" build. On 6S capacitor usage is absolutely critical to prevent voltage spikes killing the voltage regulator. Use it on 4S, 3-4" builds. **
- STM32 F405 MCU FC w/OSD, integrated MPU6000 accelerometer and gyro;
- Plug-in connection, pin header design, easy to install and disassemble;
- BLHeli-32-bit 35A 4-IN 1 ESC
- Compact size 31*30*26mm (26mm is the overall length of the bolt, but some of that will go through your frame)
- Super-lightweight ~14g(including screws,aluminum column & nuts)
SucceX mini F4 Flight Controller V2 Specs:
- MCU: 100MHz STM32F405
- IMU: MPU6000 gyro/accelerometer (SPI)
- Integrated LC Filter
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- BEC Output: 5V@3A
- Size: 26x26mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
- VCP, UART
- WS2812 Led Strip: Yes
- Beeper: For active 5V buzzer
- Target：omnibus F4SD
SucceX Mini 35A V2 2-6S 4 in 1 ESC Specs:
- Current Sensor: yes
- Input:2-6s lipo
- Installing Hole: 20x20mm, M2
- Dimensions:31*31mm(including the power pads)
- Mounting Holes:20*20mm
- Supports Dshot1200，Proshot,Oneshot,Multishot
Succex Mini VTX Specs:
- Input voltage: 5-36V DC
- Channel: 48
- Power transmission: 0mW / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW / 500mW
- Size (mm): 24 * 26 mm
- Mounting Holes Dimension: 20mm x 20mm
- Connector type: MMCX Connector
- BEC Output：5V/1A for Camera of FC
- Antenna: MMCX
- Traditional button + LED control
- IRC Tramp protocol
- 1x iFlight SucceX Mini F4 Flight Controller V2
- 1x iFlight SucceX Mini 35A V2 2-6S 4 in 1 ESC
- 1x iFlight SucceX Mini VTX & MMCX Linear Antenna
- Cable Set