iFlight TurboBee 77R 2-3S Mini Quad
The iFlight TurboBee 77R is a ducted 77mm whoop style quad that packs some serious power.
Availability: Out of stock
The iFlight TurboBee 77R is a ducted 77mm whoop style quad that packs some serious power. The TurboBee 77R supports upto 4S battery voltages and comes equiped with a CADDX EOS2 camera as well as a VTX supporting FC control.
Recommended 550 2S or smaller capacity if higher voltage. e.g 300-400 3S etc. We don't recommend using this quad on anything higher than 3S voltages.
** No Receiver/Battery included. FRSKY XM, XM+, R-XSR or Crossfire Nano all suitable **
- Frame Wheelbase: 77mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 1.5mm
- Top board thickness: 1mm
- Flight control pitch: 16x16mm 20x20mm
- Fpv cam spacing: 19mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 22mm (aluminum column height
- Build Weight: 55g
- SucceX Micro 16x16 Tower 2-4S
- iFlight 1103 motors (1.5mm shaft)
- Caddx.us Turbo Eos2 Camera
- Gemfan 1635 40mm 3 blades 1.5mm shaft propeller
- iFlight Prop Guards 40mm
SucceX Mirco F4 Flight Tower System 16x16mm
SucceX F4 Flight Controller
-Input voltage 2-4S LIPO
-2x UART ports
-4x motor outputs
-BEC 5V 2A Cont.
-Mounting holes: 16*16
-BF target: MATEKF411
SucceX Mirco 12A Brushless ESC
-Input voltage : 2-4S LIPO
-Continuous current: 12A
-ESC protocol: PWM, oneshot125, multishot, dshot150, 300, 600, etc.
-Mounting hole 16*16mm
SucceX Mirco VTX-Power: PIT/25/100/200mW
-Antenna interface: IPEX (UFL)
-Telemetry: IRC Tramp
-Mounting holes: 16*16mm
- Fully assembled iFlight TurboBee 77R 2-3S, just add battery, receiver and configure to fly.
- Spare Props