The ISDT Q8 500W is the Next Generation of Pocket Charger. It has a new ergonomic design and has massive 20A maximum charging current (500W total) and all new touch screen control, which replaces the previous scroll wheel.
ISDT chargers feature an innovative and intuitive interface giving the user access to advanced charging features while remaining simple and easy to use, even for the novice user. Easy controls allow for fast programming.
The 2.4” IPS LCD screen has a large 178-degree viewing angle that provides outstanding picture quality. Even in direct sunlight the image remains sharp and easily visible. Add to this the new touch screen control makes this a really durable design.
The high-speed ARM 32bit processor combines with the scOs Operating System to provide instant booting and the operating system is specifically designed for smart charging. Firmware updates can be performed using a personal computer.
To cater for the higher power output of the Q8 there is a need for increased cooling. The ISDT Q8 features an advanced cooling air duct which allows a 67% increase in power to volume ratio compared to the previous generation Q6 Pro.
- 500W DC Battery Charger with upto 20A charge current
- 2.4″ IPS Display, up to 178-degree visible angle
- Digital Power Supply Technology
- ARM 32bit high-speed Processor
- One key shuttle control
- scOs Operating System which is specially designed for smart charging
- BattGO Support Smart Battery output support
- Input Voltage: DC 10-34V
- Output Voltage: 1-34V
- Charge Current: 0.1-20.0A
- Discharge Current: 0.1-1.5A
- Max Charge Capacity: 500W
- Max Discharge Capacity: 15W
- Balancing Current: 1.5A/cell
- Balance Cells: 1-8S
- Supported Batt. Type: LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (1-7S), NiMH/Cd(1-16S), Pb(1-12S)
- Display: 2.4” 240×320 IPS LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
- Dimensions: 80x80x33 mm
- Weight: 170g
- ISDT Q8 500W Charger with XT60 male connectors built-in (No other cables/connectors Included)
IMPORTANT: Never charge batteries unattended! Constant supervision is required as batteries can be dangerous when mishandled. We recommend charging your batteries inside a protective charging bag.