ISDT T6 780W DC Charger
The ISDT T6 DC Charger comes sleek plastic enclosure with a unique look. Don't be fooled by its small size, the charger packs a huge 780W of charging power.
Availability: Out of stock
The ISDT T6 DC Charger comes sleek plastic enclosure with a unique look. Don't be fooled by its small size, the charger packs a huge 780W of charging power. ISDT chargers feature an intuitive interface that gives the user access to advanced charging features while remaining simple and easy to use.
Unlike the T6 Lite, this version can charge at upto 30A/780W power!
The ISDT T6 fully supports BattGo, the latest in smart battery technology. Users can enjoy protection from OT, OC, OV, OL and reverse polarity.
Power can come from either an AC power supply (not supplied) or a larger Lipo Battery (not supplied). This provides lots of charging options depending on your needs, even allowing you to charge your batteries in the field. There is also a 5V/2.1A USB port to charge USB devices / mobile phones.
- Smart Balance Charger 780W
- 2.4″ IPS Display
- Digital Power Supply Technology
- ARM 32bit high-speed Processor
- scOs Operating System which is specially designed for smart charging
- BattGO support
- Input Voltage: DC 8-32V
- Output Voltage: 0-29V
- Charge Current: 0.1-25.0A
- Discharge Current: 0.1-30.0A
- Max Charge Capacity: 780W
- Max Discharge Capacity: 20W
- Balancing Current: 1.5A/cell
- Balance Cells: 2-6S
- Supported Batt. Type: LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (1-6S), NiMH/Cd(1-16S), Pb(1-12S)
- Display: 2.4” 320×240 IPS LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
- Dimensions: 100x120x58 mm
- Weight: 296g
- ISDT T6 780W DC Charger
** Requires suitable AC-DC adaptor if wanting to power from the mains electricity - not included **
IMPORTANT: Never charge batteries unattended! Constant supervision is required as batteries can be dangerous when mishandled. We recommend charging your batteries inside a protective charging bag.