Jumper T-Lite Transmitter (4in1)
The Jumper T-Lite is a game console style controller for RC Models. This model features a 4in1 multiprotocol module.
Availability: In stock
The Jumper T-Lite is a game console style controller for RC Models. The radio features full size, adjustable hall sensor gimbals and has a compact 1.3" LCD screen. The T-lite runs on OpenTX and supports features such as voice and vibration as well as connection to a PC for use as a simulator controller. Power is provided by an 18650 cell (not included, must be low profile, not button top) and charging can be done over a USB-C cable. The rear module bay supports ImmersionRC Ghost & TBS Crossfire Nano modules (upto 25mw, higher power needs external power), it currently does not support R9M lite or XJT Lite.
This model features a 4in1 multiprotocol module with compatability with ~50 different radio protocols.
- OpenTX Firmware
- Hall Sensor Gimbals
- Multi-Protocol module
- TBS Crossfire Nano & ImmersionRC Ghost module support
- USB-C Charging
- Voice & Vibration Function
- 260g (with 18650)
- Battery: 1x 18650 Cell (Not included)
Jumper 4 in 1 Internal Module Specifications:
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz
- Cyprus Semiconductor CYRF6936: DSM/DSMX, Walkera Devo
- Texas Instruments CC2500: FrSky, Futaba SFHSS
- Amiccom A7105: FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan
- Nordic Semiconductor NRF24L01: HiSky, Syma, ASSAN and most other Chinese models
- 1x Jumper T-Lite (Mode 2) with 4in1 Module