Jumper T12 Pro Transmitter
The Jumper T12 Pro is a compact transmitter running OpenTX and has hall sensor gimbals.
Availability: In stock
The Jumper T12 Pro is a compact transmitter running on the ever popular OpenTX software. The T12 Pro is compatible with JR style RF modules and comes with the JP4-in-1 multi protocol module as standard. Because it runs OpenTX it is fully compatible with the TBS crossfire radio system without modification, (upon purchasing a crossfire module), making it an ideal base system for those who want to use something other than FRSKY for their transmitter.
Physically its alot more compact then you would expect and feels quite small in the hands. The radio has ample switches and two potentiometers. The Jumper T12 Pro includes a 2 cell 18650 holder and also has an SD card slot to allow for storage of LUA scripts etc.
Jumper T12 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions: 158mm x 150mm x 58mm
- Weight: 342g (without battery)
- Working voltage: DC5-DC9V (comes with 2 * 18650 battery box, batteries not included. Compatible with 2S Lipo)
- Firmware: OpenTX
- Channels: up to 12 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 2.4-inch LCD display, 128* 64 resolution
- Gimbal Type: Hall Sensor
- JR module bay
- Simulator Support: Yes via 3.5mm trainer port (PPM) or USB HID driver
JP 4 in 1 Specifications:
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz
- Module bay compatibility: JR
- Net Weight: 42g (including antenna)
- Firmware updatable: Yes, via USB.
- Cyprus Semiconductor CYRF6936: DSM/DSMX, Walkera Devo
- Texas Instruments CC2500: FrSky, Futaba SFHSS
- Amiccom A7105: FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan
- Nordic Semiconductor NRF24L01: HiSky, Syma, ASSAN and most other Chinese models
- 1x Jumper T12 Pro Transmitter with Hall Sensor Gimbals (Mode 2)
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x USB Cable