The KISS ESC32A powered by a M4 MCU is the new member in the KISS family, developed for racing drones with power hungry motor/prop combinations.
Actively limited to 45A for longuevity it comes with all the features of its little brother, the ESC24A re. With a capacitor it can be driven by up to 6s lipos.
Differences between Kiss 24A ESC and 32A esc:
- 6S Support (when using with an additional capacitor)
- Higher current rating (32A vs 24A)
- Supports faster DSHOT2400 protocol
- Physical changes, slightly larger. Bootloader pads removed
- "sinHybrid” feature to allow smoother, more efficient control of brushless motors
- 32-Bit-ARM Cortex M4 MCU @ 80 MHz
- Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temperature, rpm)
- Over current protection (measures the current and reduces it to max 45A)
- Over temperature protection (reduces the max power if hotter then 100°C)
- sinHybrid :: Sinwave/BackEMF Hybrid Commutation for smoother running.)
- Dshot 2400 (Full resolution of 2000 steps takes only 6.5μs).
- Supports all common Dshot commands like turtle mode, 3D mode and rotation direction change.
- Expanded adaptive auto timing (3,25-30° advance on each commutation),
- For Race Multicopters (32A continuous also with weak cooling),High max. RPM (500.000ERpm, 71.400Rpm with a 14Pole Motor)
- Small size (19 x 27 mm)
- Accurate RPM control (2000 steps using Dshot)
- No additional capacitor needed for 3-5S. Add a min. 220μF min. 50V Cap for 6S usage!
- Very fast throttle response, Linear throttle response, Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking 3-6S LiPo Dshot 100-2400, Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and normal (25 – 500Hz) PWM auto detected.
- Supports FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE and Multiplex SRXL, S-Port, Graupner HOTT, TBS CROSSFIRE and Sensorbus
- Operating voltage 9 - 30V (3-6s)
- Maximum continuous current 32A, instantaneous maximum current 45A, actively limited
- 600000 ERPM maximum rotation field speed (useage up to 500000 recommended)
- ESC only (no cables/heatshrink) - See related items for cable kits
** WARRANTY WARNING: KISS have a restrictive warranty policy. They can take a while to respond to our requests for faulty items and won't always approve the replacement. Please only buy these products if you are happy with those terms. If KISS won't help or don't respond then we will try and offer you a discounted replacement as an alternative **