Lumenier BLHeli_32 50A 3-6S DSHOT 1200 ESC w/ LED
A Lumenier BLHeli_32 50A 3-6S DSHOT 1200 ESC w/ RGB LED. This 32bit ESC is compatible with the newest DSHOT 1200 protocol.
Availability: In stock
The Lumenier BLHeli_32 50A 3-6S DSHOT 1200 ESC w/ LED is a 32bit ESC features the latest gen. BLHeli_32 firmware, and it is compatible with the newest DSHOT 1200 protocol. The 32bit archetecture enables the ESC to run at incredible speeds resulting in better performance, faster input signals and lower latency compared to older 8bit ESCs.
The ESCs are low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy. These ESCs are OPTO (no BEC) and come without motor and power wires installed, allowing you to customize it to your needs. The ESC features new BLHeli_32 firmware pre-installed on them.
This Lumenier ESC is equiped with the QFN5x6 Power Mosfets instead tiny QFN 3x3 Mosfets (Most other ESC use). These larger 5x6 Mosfets deliver more current, and better cooling with less heat.
Benefits of BLHeli_32 Firmware on 32-bit ESC
32bit processors run faster than 8bit, at which we can expect better performance from the new 32bit ESC’s. Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible, such as Dshot1200 or even faster protocols! (Read about DSHOT) (Read about DSHOT1200)
The 32-bit platform also allows more functionality and features that simply wasn’t possible on 8bit ESC’s, such as
Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
Auto-timing for higher efficiency and realiability
Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
Configuring from FC using DShot commands
Note: Not all of these features have been implemented yet. They are ideas from the developer (aka sskaug).
- New 32bit Cortex-M0 running at 48MHz
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32
- Supports DSHOT 1200, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 3-6s LiPo battery compatible
- Onboard RGB LED for customizable color
- DSHOT 1200 compatible!
- Input: 3-6s LiPoly
- Constant: 50 Amps
- Burst: 60 Amps
- BEC: No BEC, OPTO only
- Dimensions: 35x21x7mm
- Signal wire: 15cm
- Weight: 7.3g (without motor wires)
- 1x ESC