Lumenier F4 AIO Flight Controller With OSD / PDB
The Lumenier F4 AIO Flight Controller (F4, OSD, PDB, Curr., V.Reg.). An all-in-one flight controller that is powerful, feature rich, and easy to build.
Availability: Out of stock
The Lumenier F4 AIO Flight Controller combines a STM32F4 MCU, Betaflight OSD, full PDB, 12v 3A and 5v 3A BEC, Current Sensor, all in 1 compact package and weighing only 10g! Like other Betaflight OSD enabled flight controllers, you’ll be able to tune your PID’s using your transmitter and use the drag and drop OSD setup in the OSD tab of the BetaFlight Configurator.
- STM32F4 MCU (Spi connected to Gyro)
- Built in PDB for direct connect of ESC power and signal wires
- Built in high current bar
- Direct battery connect 3-6S with filtered Output of 5v 3A, 12v 3A
- SBUS/PPM + DSMX Ports
- SPI Gyro MPU6000
- On-Board Drag and Drop OSD (controlled by BetaFlight, FC over SPI bus)
- Onboard SD Memory for Blackbox
- Built-in Current Sensor (~140A)
- 3x UART
- Buzzer output
- WS2812B LED output
- NOTE - 3.3V is not provided
- Mounting holes: 30.5 x 30.5mm
- Target: 3.1.7 VGOODDHF4, LUXF4OSD in BF 3.2+
- Firmware: Betaflight
1x Lumenier F4 AIO FlightController
1x XT60 flat mount power connector
1x Set of nylon spacers (5mm and 3mm), screws and nuts
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept any returns after the board has been soldered/modified. Please test the board (via USB) BEFORE soldering the header pins on.