Lumenier JB2407-11 1750KV Bardwell Motor
The Lumenier JB2407-11 1750KV Bardwell Motor. Designed as a powerful, smooth and responsive motor, made in collaboration with Joshua Bardwell.
Availability: In stock
The Lumenier JB2407-11 17500KV Bardwell Motor; designed with Lumenier performance and quality with some Bardwell flair! The JB2407 has been named after and designed in collaboration by FPV pilot and tech Guru Joshua Bardwell. The merging of Lumenier high quality motor design and production along with the technical expertise of Bardwell has resulted in a top shelf motor with incredible performance that is sure to please. The JB2407 has been designed to provide maximum power and thrust for a 2407 sized motor, while maintaining a lightweight design to minimize weight. These motors use a more powerful stator in combination with curved N52SH magnets and very small air gap, resulting in incredible power and performance.
Designed to provide responsive power during racing or freestyle with a low KV of 1750KV for 6s batteries. The motors feature a minimal light weight base, and hollow steel 4mm shaft with screw termination for easy maintenance. The JB2407 motors come in at 35g continuing Lumenier's tradition of creating some of the lightest racing and freestyle motors on the market.
This motor also incorporates a 1 piece 4mm steel shaft for improved durability, along with steel threads which resist stripping much more compared to aluminum. The large 9x4x4mm steel bearings are super durable and provide smooth flight.
Carefully assembled and dynamically balanced to the highest standard in Lumenier's climate controlled facility, the Lumenier JB2407-7 1750KV Bardwell motors deploy state of the art glue technology, application robots for even glue distribution, and advanced curing procedures to ensure magnets won't slip -- even under the tremendous demands put on them during drone racing and FPV freestyle events.
- Minimal base design for reduced weight
- Single piece 4mm steel shaft with a screw termination in the base for easy maintenance
- Awesome yellow and purple color scheme. Joshua's favorite colors!
- Long 150mm motor wires for ultra clean setups with 4in1 ESCs
- N52SH Curved magnets for maximum performance and heat resistance
- Kv 1750
- Configuration 12N14P
- Windings 7 turn DLRK
- Termination D (Delta)
- Stator Diameter 24mm
- Inner Shaft Diameter 4mm / Steel
- Base Mounting Pattern 16x16mm M3 Thread
- Motor Dimension 29.5x19.5mm
- Weight 35g (short wires)
- Idle Current @12.6v (Io) 1.2 A
- Cells (LiPo) 3-6S
- Max Continuous Current (A) 60s 35A
- Max Burst Current <10s 45A
- Max Continuous Power (W) 60s 560W
- Internal Resistance (Rm) 180mΩ
- Motor Wire Length 150mm / 20AWG
- Motor Connection Bare Wire
- 1x Lumenier JB2407-11 1750KV Bardwell Motor
- 1x Lumenier M5 Black Aluminum Low Profile Lock Nut (CW)
- 4x M3x6 Button head screws