Lumenier Pagoda 2 5.8GHz Antenna (RHCP) (SMA)
The Lumenier Pagoda 2 Antenna is an omni-directional circularly polarized 5.8GHz FPV antenna with great performance and small in size.
Availability: Out of stock
The Lumenier Pagoda 2 Antenna is an omni-directional circularly polarized 5.8GHz FPV antenna with great performance and small in size. The Pagoda 2 Antenna was designed by Maarten Baert and manufactured by Lumenier under the Creative Commons License.
The Lumenier Pagoda 2 Antenna has an excellent omnidirectional radiation pattern along with a good axial ratio, giving you solid all around coverage. The Pagoda does not come with a protective case like the Lumenier AXII Antenna, but you can print your own 3D printed cover as an alternative.
This antenna's simplified manufacturing process keeps costs low allowing for a great low price for an antenna with high performance.
- Gain: ~2dbic
- Axial ratio: <1.3 (near perfect)
- Bandwidth: 5.5GHz-6.05GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 95%
- SWR: S11 <- 20dB, VSWR < 1.22 (at centre frequency)
- Weight: 8g
- Size: 65mm x 22.5mm
- Cable: Semi-rigid RG402
- Connector: SMA
- Works great as both a transmitting or receiving antenna
- Compatible with other styles of 5.8GHz RHCP antennas
- One Lumenier Pagoda 2 Antenna (RHCP)