Lumenier QAV-R 2 SLAM FPV Freestyle Frame (5" Arms)
The QAV-R 2 Slam is the worthy successor to the original QAV-R that many pilots fell in love with back in 2015. The QAV-R keeps many design elements from the original but adds modern compatibility and features that are preferred by today's pilots.
Availability: Out of stock
Introducing the Lumenier QAV-R 2 Slam. The worthy successor to the venerated QAV-R that many pilots fell in love with back in 2015. The QAV-R 2 keeps many design elements from the original but adds modern compatibility and features that are preferred by today's pilots. Whether it's on the race course or shooting HD footage zipping down a mountainside, you'll feel like this frame was made just for you.
Made with high-quality Lumenier carbon fiber and sealed with a smooth clear coat layer on top, the QAV-R 2 looks and feels amazing. The carbon weave is laid out parallel to each part of the frame, giving the most strength and durability. But what are looks without functionality right?
The QAV-R 2 Slam version has a much shorter gap (20mm) between the top and bottom plates and is designed for micro sized cameras, something that has become increasingly popular in the FPV community as the resurgence in arm mounted ESCs means less space needed in the electronics stack.
Your electronics stack on the QAV-R 2 can be configured how you want, with either standard 30.5x30.5mm spaced stacks or mini 20x20mm stacks. Both versions of the QAV-R 2 are made to top-mount the LiPo battery. The included silicone non-slip battery pad helps grip the LiPo and prevent any movement during the flight and or during a crash.
The Slam comes with molded rubber camera brackets that fit any micro-sized FPV camera.
Every QAV-R 2 comes with four custom neoprene landing pads, a Lumenier Kevlar Lipo Strap (16mmx220mm), extra long screws for electronics stacks, and plenty of cable ties.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with removable 4.5mm arms (5", 6", 7" arm options)
- Premium carbon fiber sealed with a smooth clear coat layer on top
- Individually "keyed" removable arms, remove just 2 screws, and leave your stack in place.
- Carbon fiber camera side walls
- Popular Squashed-X configuration (No props in view!)
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Easy grip black anodized spacers
- Motor guards on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Fits both 30.5x and 20x stacks
- Silicone non-slip battery pad
- Included Lumenier Indestructible Kevlar Lipo Strap
- Slam Airframe with Hardware, Battery Pad and Landing Pads:
- 5" version - 112g
- 1x Lumenier QAV-R 2 Slam Quadcopter Kit
- 4x 4.5mm carbon fiber arms
- 2mm carbon fiber top plate
- 2.5mm carbon fiber bottom plate (with press fit steel nuts)
- 2x carbon fiber camera side walls (full-size version)
- 1x Lumenier Sticker Sheet
- 1x Set of black steel screws and aluminum hardware including knurled spacers, cable ties
- 1x No-slip silicone battery pad
- 4x Neoprene landing pads
- 4x Silicone vibration damping o-rings
- 1x Lumenier 220mm Indestructible LiPo strap