Matek Analogue Airspeed Sensor
The Matek analogue airspeed sensor provides a supported flight controller with an airspeed sensor reading.
Availability: In stock
The Matek Analogue airspeed sensor is designed to connect to a supported flight controller (Matek Wing etc) and provide the flight controller with an airspeed sensor reading.
Please see the Matek website for details on how to configure http://www.mateksys.com/?portfolio=aspd-7002
- Input Voltage: 4.8~5.2V DC
- Working current: 20mA
- Sig pad: 0.5~4.5V output
- 1/2 pad has voltage divider built-in, 0.25~2.25V output.
- Pressure range: -2 to 2 kPa (-0.3 to 0.3 psi)
- Speed range: -200 to 200 km/h
- Matek Analogue Airspeed Sensor (ASPD-7002)
- Pitot Tube & pipe