Matek GPS, Compass Module (M9N-F4-3100)
The Matek GNSS M9N-F4-3100 Series features a RM3100 Compass, DPS310 Barometer and UBLOX NEO-M9N GPS Module.
Availability: In stock
The Matek GNSS M9N-F4 Series features a RM3100 Compass, DPS310 Barometer and UBLOX NEO-M9N GPS Module. The M9N-F4 series is based on ArudPilots’ AP_Periph firmware. It is ideally suited for use with Ardupilot and can support connectivity by CAN BUS. The NEO-M9N is a concurrent GNSS receiver which can receive and track multiple GNSS systems. Owing to the multi-band RF front-end architecture all four major GNSS constellations, GPS,Galileo, GLONASS and BeiDou can be received concurrently.
M9N-F4-3100 integrates an industrial-grade compass PNI RM3100 which provides high resolution, low power consumption, no hysteresis, large dynamic range, and high sampling rates.
Please see the Matek website for details on how to configure http://www.mateksys.com/?portfolio=m9n-f4#tab-id-1
- GNSS u-blox NEO-M9N (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou)
- Magnetic Compass RM3100 (M9N-F4-3100)
- Barometer DPS310
- IMU ICM20602
- MCU STM32F405RGT6
- MicroSD socket
- Patch GNSS Antenna 25*25*4mm
- 4x spare UARTs(1,2,3,5), UART4 for onboard NEO-M9N
- 1x CAN, UAVCAN Protocol
- 8x PWM +1x 2812LED outputs
- MicroUSB and DFU button
- Input voltage range: 4.5~5.3V (5V pad/pin)
- Power consumption: 120mA
- Operating Temperatures: -20~80 °C
- M9N-F4-3100, 36mm*36mm*12mm, 17.5g
- 1x M9N-F4-3100