Matek GPS Module & Compass
The new Matek GPS Module with built in compass, ideal for use with INAV and other flight controllers. The device features a QMC5883L Magnetometer (compass), integrated tuned ceramic antenna and a genuine UBlox GPS chip.
Availability: Out of stock
The new Matek GPS Module with built in compass, ideal for use with INAV and other flight controllers. The device features a QMC5883L Magnetometer (compass), integrated tuned ceramic antenna and a genuine UBlox M8 GPS chip.
- 72-channel u-blox M8 engine GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, QZSS L1 SAIF, GLONASS L1OF, Galileo E1B/C
- On-board Ultra low noise 3.3V voltage regulator and RF filter for noise blocking
- Features an additional front-end LNA for optimized performance and a front-end SAW filter for increased jamming immunity
- Build-in embedded GNSS patch antenna, low power consumption
- The 15 x 15 mm patch antenna provides the best compromise between the performance of a Right Hand Circular Polarized (RHCP) antenna and a small size to be integrated in any design.
- Magnetic sensor QMC5883L integrated
- GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS are enabled by default
- Blue PPS LED blinking(1Hz) means 3D fixed
- Update rate 1Hz & baudrate 9600 default
- Baud 9600~115200 supported by INAV/BF/Ardupilot
- Update rate 5Hz with INAV UBLOX Protocol
- Update rate 10Hz with INAV UBLOX7 Protocol
- Compass Alignment(Arrow forward):
INAV/BF: CW 270° Flip
Ardupilot/Mission Planner: Rotation None
- BF doesn’t support GPS position hold and RTH, GPS Rescue mode is supported by BF3.5 or last.
- No need compass for Fixed wings with INAV firmware
- The scratches on ceramic antenna are the result of tuning the antenna by ublox.
- 1x Matek GPS Module & Compass M8Q-5883 module
- SH1.0-6P 20cm silicon wire, 1 pc
- Transparent PVC Heat-shrink tube