Matek HUBOSD SE PDB
The HUBOSD SE with STOSD8 184A Current Sensor and Dual BEC from Matek Systems.
Availability: Out of stock
HUBOSD SE has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 46*36mm & 4 layers PCB. It is a multifunctional HUB with PDB, BEC 5V/1.5A &10V/1.5A, Current sensor 184A, STOSD8. It is specially made for the mini FPV Quad. Built-in STOSD can support Plug & Play, no complicated settings needed.
- Input: 3-6S (9-27V DC)
- Input TVS protection
- Current Rating: 4x30A (Max 4x 39A)
- Current Sensor 184A
- Dimensions: 46x36x4mm
- Weight: 9g
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm square spacing (Naze32, CC3D, etc.)
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 1.5 Amps (Max.2A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 23mV (VIn=24V, VOut=5V@1.5A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera.
- Voltage: 10.0V +/- 0.2VDC
- Continuous current: 1.5A@16V IN (Max 2A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 15mV (VIn=24V, VOut=10V@1.5A load)
- Matek HUBOSD
- Nylon mounting fixtures