Mode-2 Splinter Micro Toothpick FPV Frame
The Mode-2 Splinter frame is designed for the micro / sub micro class, which allows for huge amounts of fun in such a small package
Availability: Out of stock
Things are about to get out of hand with the new Splinter micro FPV frame from Mode 2!
The Mode-2 Splinter frame is designed for the micro / sub micro class, which allows for huge amounts of fun in such a small package. The Splinter supports both 16×16 and Tiny Whoop type flight controllers, making it a perfect carbon fiber upgrade option for your Mobula 7 or Tiny Whoop micro quadcopters. 08xx-11xx M2 9mm, Three-Way M2, and M1.4 8MM motors are all also supported.
It also features a USB cutout for TinyWhoop flight controllers, allowing for ease of access in programming and updating your quad. The base plate is 2mm thick, quasi-isotropic, and chamfered with a matte finish. It also comes with a TPU canopy and supports props up to 74mm in size.
** POD Includes is Black, not orange as in the images **
- Micro Brushless Whoop
- 100mm Symmetrical X
- Up to 74mm Diameter w/ 1.5mm Mounting
- Flight Controller: 26×26 Whoop, 16×16 Micro
- Motors: 08xx-11xx M2 9mm, Three-Way M2, M1.4 8MM
- 2mm Chamfered Main Plate
- Matte Finish
- Stainless Steel Fasteners (x4) 10mm M2
- Stainless Steel Fasteners (x4) 16mm M2
- Stainless Steel Fasteners (x4) 20mm M2
- Stainless Steel Low Profile Nut (x4) 1mm M2
- Female to Female Nylon Stack Riser (x4) M2
- Soft Mount FC Gummies (x4) 5mm M2
- TPU Canopy
- Frame: 5.55g
- Canopy Weight: 3g
- Hardware Weight: 4.9g
- Total (rounded) weight: 13g, hardware and canopy included.