Omnibus F4 Fireworks V2 Flight Controller
The Omnibus F4 Fireworks V2 flight controller uses the ICM20608 over SPI for the best possible flight performance.
Availability: Out of stock
** These are official Airbot Omnibus F4 Fireworks boards **
** These are the latest version - V2 **
The Omnibus F4 Fireworks V2 flight controller uses the ICM20608 over SPI for the best possible flight performance. The Fireworks V2 features an onboard damping gyro mount with an ICM20608 able to run at 32k gyro loop. Also onboard is an barometer and AB7456 OSD chip for integrated OSD.
The Omnibus Fireworks supports 3-6s Lipo direct input with built in current sensor and power filter.
- Solder pads added for smart audio and camera control (next to video pads)
- The orientation of the IMU FPC has been optimised
- Gyro ribbon cable has been redesigned to fit without extending outside of the board
- 8v Bec and LC Filter for the camera and VTX power
- The board now has 5 uart ports
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware(supported from v3.2)
- ICM20608 Over SPI Bus in damping box.
- 30.5x30.5mm Mounting holes
- Supports Lipo direct plug in (3-6S)
- Supports 5V 1A BEC output(Buck)
- Supports 8V 1A BEC with LC Filter output for camera and VTX (Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode(Betaflight OSD)
- Built in Current sensor
- Built in Professional level PDB
- Built in Barometer
- Airbot Omnibus F4 Fireworks V2 Flight Controller
- Instruction Sheet