Radiomaster TX16S Hall Gimbal Transmitter
The Radiomaster TX16S is a multi-protocol ready Radio transmitter with Hall sensor gimbals.
Availability: In stock
The Radiomaster TX16S was created to address the need for a high-performance open source transmitter. The Radiomaster features ultra-smooth precision hall sensor gimbals with Aluminium facia and a large 4.3” display. The radio master has a built in multiprotocol module supporting alot of the most popular radio protocols and a JR expansion module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules amongst others. The Radiomaster runs on the Open Source OpenTX software.
The TX16S (Hall Sensor Edition) also features a built in touch panel that will be enabled in future versions of OpenTX.
** 3/9/2020 - In stock and shipping **
** Requires 2x 18650 cells OR LiPo battery to function (see related items) **
- Weight: 820g (with 2 x 18650 batteries installed)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
Radiomaster TX16s Features:
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
- Compatible with OpenTX
- Wheel menu button
- Full Size HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facia.
- Internal Multi-protocol RF System
- Native Full Speed TBS Crossfire support (400K)
- Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
- Voice function
- Touch Screen (activated in future OpenTX software releases)
- Vibration reminder function
- Improved JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk, custom functions and more!)
- Three-color LED status display
- USB-C Charging port.
- USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
- External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio."
- 1x Radiomaster T16S Transmitter - Hall Sensor Gimbals (MODE 2)
- 1x High Density Foam Case
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x 18650 Tray
** Lanyard NOT included **