Radiomaster T8 Lite V2 Transmitter
The Radiomaster T8 Lite V2 is compact transmitter for simulator use or flying D8 mode whoops.
Availability: In stock
The Radiomaster T8 Live V2 is a compact but radio transmitter ideal for use on simulators or whoops that support FRSKY D8 mode. USB-C charging support is included along with a built in 3.7V 1000mAh battery.
This version supports only FRSKY D8 mode.
T8 Lite V2 Specifications:
- Size: 160*130*45mm
- Weight: 218g
- Frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- RF Module: CC2500
- Protocol Options: D8
- Transmission power: 20dbm
- Antenna gain: 2db
- Range: > 1km @ 20dbm (depending on the receiver)
- Battery: Built in 3.7v 1000mah Lithium battery
- Charging: Built in USB-C charging
- Firmware: Independent development system
- Channels: Up to 8 channels (depending on the model /
- Gimbal: High-precision quad bearing potentiometer
- 1x Radiomaster T8 Lite V2 MODE 2