Radiomaster TX16S Standard Transmitter
The Radiomaster TX16S Standard is a multi-protocol ready Radio transmitter with potentiometer gimbals.
Availability: Out of stock
The Radiomaster TX16S was created to address the need for a high-performance open source transmitter. The Radiomaster features ultra-smooth gimbals with ABS facia and a large 4.3” display. The radio master has a built in multiprotocol module supporting alot of the most popular radio protocols and a JR expansion module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules amongst others. The Radiomaster runs on the Open Source OpenTX software.
This version is the potentiometer gimbal version, we also stock the hall sensor gimbal version.
** Requires 2x 18650 cells OR LiPo battery to function (see related items) **
- Weight: 820g (with 2 x 18650 batteries installed)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
Radiomaster TX16S Features:
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
- Compatible with OpenTX
- Wheel menu button
- Full Size Potentiometer gimbals with ABS facia.
- ABS Roller
- Internal Multi-protocol RF System
- Native Full Speed TBS Crossfire support (400K)
- Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Improved JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk, custom functions and more!)
- Three-color LED status display
- USB-C Charging port.
- USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
- External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio."
- 1x Radiomaster T16S Standard Transmitter - Potentiometer Gimbals / ABS Facia / ABS Roller (MODE 2)
- 1x High Density Foam Case
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x 18650 Tray
** Lanyard NOT included **