Runcam Swift Mini 2 CCD 600TVL Camera
The RunCam Swift Mini 2 is a high performance FPV camera featuring one touch scene setting with 5 presets built in.
Availability: In stock
The RunCam Swift Mini 2 is a high performance FPV camera featuring one touch scene setting with 5 presets built in. This makes changing settings for different flying conditions much quicker. The Runcam Swift Mini 2 uses a Sony 1/3 SONY Super HAD II CCD image sensor for 600TVL resolution and excellent colour rendition.
An OSD socket is included on the back of the case to make life simple and the camera supports PAL video signal systems.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and 2D Noise Reduction (2DNR) combine to give superb image clarity and definition. The RunCam Swift has a wide, 5 to 36 Volt operating voltage which, together with its compact dimensions make this camera a must-have for FPV use in any model.
- Image Sensor 1/3" SONY Super HAD II CCD
- Horizontal Resolution 600TVL
- Lens 2.3mm(M12) FOV 150°
- Signal System PAL / NTSC
- Integrated OSD Yes
- One Key Scene Personal / Lightrax / Outdoor / Indoor / Cloudy / Twilight
- S/N Ratio >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Electronic Shutter Speed PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) Yes
- Min. Illumination 0.01Lux@1.2F
- WDR D-WDR
- DNR 2DNR
- Day/Night Color/Auto/B&W
- Power DC 5-36V
- Current 120mA@5V / 60mA@12V
- Net Weight 12g
- Dimensions L22.3mm*W22mm*H26mm
- 5D-OSD Menu Cable
- FPV video cable set