Spedix LS40 Slim 40A ESC (3-6S)
The Spedix LS40 is a slimline ESC designed to fit onto slim arms, featuring a fast F4 processor and RGB LED.
Availability: Out of stock
The Spedix LS40 is a slimline ESC designed to fit onto slim arms. It features a fast F4 processor and customised aluminium heatshink to aid in heat disipation and to protect against prop strikes. The LS40 is rated upto 6S and can support a constant current of 40A and short bursts of 50A.
- Equipped with the latest STM32L4 chip (F4 Core) and BLHeli_32 firmware, LS40A has the fastest response speed compare to any other similar products in the market.
- Intergrated RGB LED support multiple color settings.
- Powered by full-size 40V MOSFET to ensure extreme reliability.
- Ultra-slim design granted LS40A with the smallest size of similar products. With a max. width of only 9mm, LS40A fits narrower arms of modern racing drones and guarantees a clean build.
- Customised aluminum heat sink effectively accelerates heat dissipation, slows down heat accumulation, and protects the electrical core components, which provides best performance among similar products.
- Model: Spedix LS40A Slim40
- Input:3-6 Cell LiPo
- Continuous Current: 40A
- Burst Current: 50A≤10S
- Integrated RGB LED
- BEC: No
- Current Detection: No
- Firmware: BLHeli_32
- Dimensions: 9x38x6mm
- 1x Spedix LS40 Slim ESC