TrueRC X2-AIR 2.4GHz Crosshair Antenna (RHCP)
By pairing two of our famous TrueRC X-AIR 2.4GHz antennas you get more gain AND wider beam!
Availability: Out of stock
By pairing two of our famous TrueRC X-AIR 2.4GHz antennas you get more gain AND wider beam! Of course, there's a compromise which is reduced vertical beam width, but good FPV flying doesn't happen up high :) A novel approach was taken to match the two antennas together and lose virtually no RF energy in the process. The result is an unmatched efficiency. Each unit is tested on professional antennas tester (agilent) for SWR, gain and circularity.
Please note, physically this is a large antenna. They come with a tripod mount bracket.
- Frequencies: 2.3-2.5GHz
- Gain: 13 dBic
- Axial Ratio: 1 (perfect)
- Beam-width Horizontal*: 150deg
- Beam-width Vertical*: 62deg
- Hor. beam @-3dB**: 74deg.
- Vert. beam @-3dB**: 34deg.
- Connector: SMA
- Dimension: 10.2"x5.2"x3" (SMA cable length of 1.2″)
- Weight: 182g
*Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
- 1x TrueRC X2-Air 2.4GHz Crosshair
- 1x Low loss semi flexible extension
- 1x Tripod Mount