TrueRC X2-AIR 5.8GHz Crosshair Antenna (RHCP)
Two TrueRC crosshairs in one compact unit! 13dBi, super wide beam, maximum axial ratio, only 45g!
Availability: In stock
By pairing two of our famous TrueRC X-AIR 5.8 you get more gain AND wider beam! Of course, there's a compromise which is reduced vertical beam width, but good FPV flying doesn't happen up high :) A novel approach was taken to match the two antennas together and lose virtually no RF energy in the process. The result is an unmatched efficiency. Don't worry, at 45g only, you won't feel it on your goggles. Each unit is tested on professional antennas tester (agilent) for SWR, gain and circularity.
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-6.0GHz
- Gain: 13 dBic
- Beam-width Horizontal*: 150deg
- Beam-width Vertical*: 62deg
- Hor. beam @-3dB**: 74deg.
- Vert. beam @-3dB**: 34deg.
- Connector: SMA
- Dimension: 4.1"x1.6"x1.2"
- Included 5cm low-loss semi-flexible extension.
*Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
- 1x TrueRC X2-Air 5.8 Crosshair
- 1x Low loss semi flexible extension