High performance 3" micro by VMX2
123mm Stretched frame that allows 3" propellers at the limit thanks to the improved canopy design.
The result is a very small frame with optimum aerodynamics that shows great agility in flight.
TPU canopy is ready to fit micro cams and is high enough to allow 3 layer stacks like HGLRC, RX and VTX antennas.
- stretched X with 12 grams
- 3mm 45º rotated carbon fiber frame
- designed for 11XX motors
- 20x20 FC mount holes for M2 screws
- 3 holes for M3 screws to fix canopy
- very durable TPU (SainSmart) canopy
- designed for micro cameras
- with plastic antenna tubes for RX
- diapole antennas perfect fit
VMX2 Frame in Action!
- 3mm carbon fibre frame
- TPU canopy with antenna tubes
- 3 x M3x6 metal screws
- 3 x M3 metal nuts
Weight is 22 grams total for frame and canopy with metal screws and nuts.
(tip: you can save some grams by cutting the canopy front bar under cam, use only 2 screws per motor and replacing the screws/nuts for nylon)