SkyRC D100 V2 is a twin-channel charger with two independent circuits which can charge two different kinds of batteries simultaneously. It also supports power distribution in AC mode to get max charging power to shorten charging time. What's more, users could set the terminal voltage by themselves and connect it to PC for PC control and firmware upgrade. Users could also use it as Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter. There are Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safe to use.
With Built-In AC Adaptor and universal voltage AC 100-240V input, D100 charger can be used all over the world with no need for an additional adaptor.
- Dimensions - 153 x 140 x 67mm
- Net Weight - 668g
- Input Voltage - AC100-240V
- Charge Circuit Power - DC Input 2x100W, AC Input 100W (Supports power distribution)
- Discharge Circuit Power - 2x10W
- Charge Current Range - 0.1-10A
- Discharge Current Range - 0.1-5A
- Current Drain for Balancing Port - Max 200mA/cell
- Trickle Charging Current - 30mA-300mA & OFF
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count - 1-6S
- NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count - 1-15S
- Pb Battery Voltage - 2-20V
- D100 AC Charger
- 2x Balance Board Extensions
- 2x XT60 Charge Cable
- UK AC Cable
IMPORTANT: Never charge batteries unattended! Constant supervision is required as batteries can be dangerous when mishandled. We recommend charging your batteries inside a protective charging bag.