The ELRS EP2 receiver is an ultra compact, tiny 2.4Ghz receiver with a built in ceramic antenna. Ideally suited for any micro quad or tiny model, even though it has no external antenna its still possible to achieve ~2km range in open areas.
ExpressLRS is an open source, long range RC link for RC applications. It is based on the fantastic semtech SX1280 hardware combined with an ESP8285 and ESP32.
- Item Name: EP2 Nano Receiver
- Regulatory Domain: ISM2400
- MCU: ESP8285(aux,as espbackpack)
- RF chip: SX1280IMLTRT
- SMD Ceramic Antenna
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz
- Power supply voltage: 5V
- Weight: 0.44g
- Dimension: 10mm x 10mm x 6mm
1 x ELRS EP2 RX