ELRS ES24TX Slim Pro TX Module
The ExpressLRS Slim Pro TX is an ultra long range radio module that fits in "Lite" radio bay.
Availability: In stock
The ELRS Slim Pro TX Module is based around ExpressLRS which is an open source, long range RC link for RC applications. It is based on the fantastic semtech SX1280 hardware combined with an ESP8285 and ESP32. The ES24TX Nano module is a complete solution which is already pre-loaded with the Express LRS firmware and is plug and play. The module fits a the "Lite" bay on radios such as the Frsky X-lite/X-lite pro/X9 Lite, TBS Tango2.
Be careful if planning to use it with the jumper T-Lite because the module bay doesn't support high power modules and it could damage your radio.
This Slim module comes with an aluminum alloy shell and is equipped with a cooling fan that automatically works when the module is working at 1000mw. The module requires assembly.
Supports up to 1000mw RF power (T-lite radio and Tango2 radio need external power supply)
RGB LED ready
Cooling Fan ready
Open source ExpressLRS
Long range, low latency and High re-flashed Rates
Telemetry data transmission supported
CNC aluminum protective shell
- Item Name: ES24TX Slim Pro TX Module
- Regulatory Domain: ISM2400
- MCU:ESP32(main), ESP8285(aux,as ESP backpack)
- RF chip: SX1280IMLTRT
- Lite FrSky 8 pin socket
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- RF Output Power: 10dBm~24dBm
- Power supply voltage: 5v~12v
- Weight: 50 gram(without antenna and case）
- Dimension: 67.5mm*30mm*20.5mm (with CNC Case)
- Antenna gain: 1.87dBi
1 x Express LRS Slim Pro ES24TX Module "Lite"
1 x 24TX80 Antenna