FrSky G-RX8 8CH/16CH Receiver With Variometer
FrSky built a variometer sensor right into the G-RX8 receiver, this will give you telemetry data like altitude and vertical speed.
Availability: In stock
If you would like your receiver flashing with a different firmware (for use with different Taranis models) then we can do this for an additional Fee.
This FrSky G-RX8 is designed to be used with Gliders. FrSky built a variometer sensor right into the G-RX8 receiver, this will give you telemetry data like altitude and vertical speed. The G-RX8 features 8 PWM outputs with higher precision and lower latency. The latency of the PWM output is 9ms less than that of the X8R, in high speed mode. It also supports the redundancy function, so it can be used in conjunction with other receivers. The G-RX8 and the whole RX-line has a 40% increased operating range compared to the previous X series receivers.
- Small and High sensitivity (40% increase of the range compared to previous X series receivers)
- Integrated with high precision variometer sensor
- Higher precision PWM and Low latency PWM output
- Lower power consumption
- Redundancy function supported
- Smart Port enabled and telemetry data transmission supported
- Battery voltage detection supported
- 2 detachable IPEX 4 Connector antennas
- PCB protection with the comformal coating craftwork
- 8 PWM Channels / 16 SBUS Channels
- Dimension: 55.26×17×8mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 5.8g (with two antennas)
- Number of Channels: 16CH (1-8CH PWM from conventional channel outputs, 1-16CH from SBUS OUT port)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V-10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >2km
- Servo Frame Rate: 9ms (HS—High Speed Mode)/18ms (FS—Normal Speed Mode)
1x FrSKY G-RX8 Receiver with built in Variometer