FrSky TARANIS Q X7 ACCESS
The FRSKY X7 ACCESS is an excellent value radio transmitter featuring 24 channels and supporting both D16 EU LBT and ACCESS radio protocols.
The FRSKY X7 ACCESS is an excellent value radio transmitter featuring 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. As with the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, it provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware updating making it fully compatible with our newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment now uses 2x 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
** This radio only supports EU LBT D16 & ACCESS modes so won't work with quads like the Tinyhawk that needs D8 mode. If in doubt please call and speak to us to check compatibility **
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- (*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 Li-ion batteries)
- Taranis Q X7 ACCESS
- Neck Strap
PLEASE NOTE: These radios ship with EU LBT firmware which allows D16(EU LBT) & ACCESS Modes