FrSky XSR-Sim Wireless Simulator
The FrSky XSR-SIM Wireless USB Dongle for Simulator allows you to wirelessly connect your FrSky transmitter to a PC and use your FRSKY transmitter wirelessly in a simulator.
Availability: Out of stock
If you would like your receiver flashing with a different firmware (for use with different Taranis models) then we can do this for an additional Fee.
The FrSky XSR-SIM Wireless USB Dongle for Simulator allows you to wirelessly connect your FrSky transmitter to a PC and use your FRSKY transmitter wirelessly in a simulator. Just install the pre-loaded HID driver to your PC then bind your transmitter to it, no wires needed!
** PLEASE NOTE, New Stock now ships with ACCST V2.1 (EU LBT) Firmware on. Its far more likely you want ACCST V1 EU LBT firmware so if in doubt, please choose a different firmware option or contact us to discuss before purchasing **
- Size: 48.2*19.1*9.2mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 6.2g
- Compact design
- Low power requirements: typically 55mA
- Compatible with FrSky transmitters and module systems (Mode D16 EU-LBT ACCST V2)
- Compatible with popular simulators (DRL, LiftOff, Freerider, HotProps, etc.)
- 8 proportional channel and 8 switch channel output (set on the transmitter side)
- Firmware upgradable (through the S.Port)