Hawkeye Flight Master 2.5" FPV Screen
The Hawkeye Flight Master is a compact 2.5" FPV screen featuring analogue video out that can be directly connected to DJI HD FPV Goggles.
Availability: In stock
The Hawkeye Flight Master is a compact 2.5" FPV screen with built in 5.8GHz 48 channel receiver with DVR. The screen includes a built in battery and charges over the inbuilt micro USB port. The Flight Master has a 960x240 resolution and includes a Linear antenna and videoout cable. The Little Pilot can act as an analogue receiver for DJI HD FPV goggles, outputting the image received on the screen into the DJI goggles (Will require suitable mounting hardware to attach to the side of the DJI Goggles - not included).
** Main image is of the 3.5" version version **
- On screen voltage indicator
- On screen timer
- On screen receiving intensity display.
- Integrated 960 x 240 resolution on a 2.5-inch screen
- Analogue video output - ideal for adding analogue receiving capability to DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Analogue video input - can be used as a small display screen
- Display resolution : 960 x 240
- Backlight : LED
- Size : 2.5 Inch
- Brightness : 350 Lux
- Aspect ratio : 16:9
- Response time : <10ms
- Color system : PAL/NTSC
- Battery life : About 1.5-2 hours
- Signal : Video(PAL/NTSC/Auto)
- Monitor size : 66×57×14mm
- Gross weight : 55g
- 5.8G Sensitivity : -94dB
- Connector: SMA
- Video Output : 3.5mm interface, can be inserted into DJI Goggles directly.
- Video Input
- Channel : 48CH
- Voltage : Micro USB, 5V
- Color: Black
- Hawkeye Flight Master 2.5" inch FPV Monitor
- Linear Antenna
- Video output cable (headphone jack style ~15cm long for DJI goggles)