iFlight XING2 1806 1600KV Motor
iFlight XING2 1806 1600KV Motor are designed for light builds and features 1.5mm shaft.
Availability: In stock
The iFlight XING2 motors feature new centre slotted N52H curved arc magnets which dramatically reduce the response time of the motors. Simultaneously the air gap between the magnet and stator was reduce which leads to more efficiency and higher power output.
The new XING2 1806 1600KV motors are designed for ultralight builds and feature a 1.5mm shaft and 6x6mm mounting holes.
Note: The motors have a unique 6x6 propeller mount spacing that works specifically with the new iFlight Nazgul 5030 props.
- 1.5mm outer titanium alloy shaft
- Japanese NSK φ7*φ3*3mm bearings
- N52H curved magnets
- Motor wires protected
- Dynamically balanced
- Model: XING2 1806 1600KV
- Input Voltage: 4S/6S Lipo
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Stator Diameter: 18mm
- Stator Length: 6mm
- Weight: 19.3g with short wire
- Wire length: 24AWG 160mm
- Bottom Mounting pattern: 12*12mm φ2mm
- Top Mounting pattern: 6*6mm φ2mm
- 1x XING2 1806 Brushless Motor 1.5mm Shaft