The ImmersionRC Ghost duo is a 2.4GHz Radio Control system for R/C Model Control. Two independent receiver channels and two antennas are combined to dramatically reduce lost packets during racing. All this combined in a package thats the same weight and size as the Atto.
Designed for both reliable control at extreme range, and extremely low latency with best-in-class frame rate for the Race circuit.
Why Full Diversity?
When racing, the control link, connecting the pilot’s brain to the drone, is absolutely critical.
Standard receivers, using single antennas, or dual-antenna setups using ‘Antenna Diversity’ drop performance when antennas are blocked by frames or batteries, or when the nulls in the antenna radiation pattern cause signal loss.
True diversity receivers use two completely independent receiver chains to greatly improve performance. Every control packet gets two chances to be received correctly.
Long Range FPV, and UAV Benefits
For long range FPV, and UAV use, where slow movement of an aircraft can result in significant time spent in antenna nulls, the Atto Duo is exactly what is required.
Link Margins are significantly improved with a full diversity link, and with improved link margin comes extended range, or increased security at shorter range.
- 2.4GHz ISM Band
- Tiny 15 x 12mm, and 0.61g
- Two fully independent Ghost receivers
- Crazy Race Performance, 222.22Hz updates (500Hz Ready)
- ~4ms End to End Latency (2ms ready), with OpenTx Integration
- Fully supported by Betaflight with GHST driver
- Dual receiver, simultaneous reception on two antennas
- 250Hz frame rate, with best-in-class total system latency
- Frequency Range : 2406 - 2479MHz
- Modulation: Chirp Spread Spectrum + Adaptive FHSS
- Binding: Bidirectional with confirmation and protocol negotiation
- RF Profiles: Race, Pure Race, ‘Normal’, and Long Range, more to come
- Downlink Tx Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: SBus, SBus-Fast (200k) , SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable
- Power Supply: 5V recommended, as low as 3.6V tolerated
- vTx control: Tramp control from 'T'pin on Rx, regardless of selected serial format
- Antenna Connector: U.FL
- Dimensions: 14.8mm x 11.5mm, 0.6g (w/o antenna)
1x ImmersionRC Atto Duo Receiver
2x qTee Antenna