ISDT P10 250W Dual DC Charger
The ISDT P10 250W DC Charger capable of charging two batteries at once.
Availability: In stock
The ISDT P10 250W DC Charger is a compact dual port charger capable of syncronous balance charging across two channels for a combined maximum of upto 400W. The charger can also be used as two independent 250W channels (Max 500W across both channels) with different battery chemistries. The ISDT P10 delivers upto 10A charging current. The P10 is housed in an anodised magnesium alloy shell which provides an extremely effective heat dissipation design. The device features a 2.4 inch IPS screen and supports USB connectivity for firmware upgrades.
Power can come from either an AC power supply (not supplied) or a larger Lipo Battery (not supplied). This provides lots of charging options depending on your needs, even allowing you to charge your batteries in the field.
Note this model doesnt support discharging batteries, The P20 or P30 has that feature.
- Smart Balance Charger 250W, Dual Channel
- Syncronous Balance Charge 400W across both ports
- 2.4" IPS Display
- Digital Power Supply Technology
- ARM 32bit high-speed Processor
- scOs Operating System which is specially designed for smart charging
- BattGO support
- Input Voltage: DC 10-30V
- Output Voltage: 1-26.4V
- Charge Current: 0.2~10A x2
- Discharge Current: Not Supported
- Max Charge Capacity: Single Channel 250W, Whole Model 500W
- Max Discharge Capacity: Not Supported
- Balancing Current: 0.5A/cell
- Supported Batt. Type: LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHV (1-6S), NiMH/Cd(1-16S), Pb(1-10S)
- Input connector: XT60
- Output Connectors: XT60
- Display: 2.4” IPS LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
- Dimensions: 90.5.5x90.5x47.3 mm
- Weight: 250g
- ISDT P10 250W Dual DC Battery Charger
** Requires suitable AC-DC adaptor if wanting to power from the mains electricity - not included **
IMPORTANT: Never charge batteries unattended! Constant supervision is required as batteries can be dangerous when mishandled. We recommend charging your batteries inside a protective charging bag.