ISDT P20 500W Dual DC Charger
The ISDT P20 500W DC Charger capable of charging two batteries at once.
Availability: In stock
The ISDT P20 500W DC Charger is a dual port charger capable of syncronous balance charging across two channels for a combined maximum of upto 800W. The charger can also be used as two independent 500W channels (Max 1000W across both channels) with different battery chemistries. The ISDT P20 delivers upto 20A charging current. The P20 is housed in an anodised magnesium alloy shell which provides an extremely effective heat dissipation design. The desvice features a 2.8 inch IPS screen and supports USB connectivity for firmware upgrades.
Power can come from either an AC power supply (not supplied) or a larger Lipo Battery (not supplied). This provides lots of charging options depending on your needs, even allowing you to charge your batteries in the field.
- Smart Balance Charger 1000W, Dual Channel
- Syncronous Balance Charge 800W across both ports
- 2.8" IPS Display
- Digital Power Supply Technology
- ARM 32bit high-speed Processor
- sE-2cOs Operating System which is specially designed for smart charging
- BattGO support
- Input Voltage: DC 10-34V
- Output Voltage: 1-34V
- Charge Current: 0.2-20.0A X2
- Discharge Current: 0.1-1.5A X2
- Max Charge Capacity: Single Channel 500W, Whole Model 1000W
- Max Discharge Capacity: 15W X2
- Balancing Current: 1.5A/cell
- Supported Batt. Type: LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHV (1-7S), NiMH/Cd(1-16S), Pb(1-12S)
- Input connector: XT60
- Output Connectors: XT60
- Display: 2.8” IPS LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
- Dimensions: 105.5x105.5x47.3 mm
- Weight: 350g
- ISDT P20 500W Dual DC Charger
** Requires suitable AC-DC adaptor if wanting to power from the mains electricity - not included **
IMPORTANT: Never charge batteries unattended! Constant supervision is required as batteries can be dangerous when mishandled. We recommend charging your batteries inside a protective charging bag.