ISDT P30 1000W Dual DC Charger
The ISDT P30 1000W DC Charger capable of charging two batteries at once.
Availability: Out of stock
The ISDT P30 1000W DC Charger is a dual port charger capable of syncronous balance charging across two channels for a combined maximum of upto 1500W. The charger can also be used as two independent 1000W channels (Max 1500W across both channels) with different battery chemistries. The ISDT P30 delivers a charging current range from 30A to 50A. To P30 is housed in an anodised magnesium alloy shell which provides an extremely effective heat dissipation design. The desvice features a 3.5inch high resolution IPS screen and supports bluetooth connectivity for use with ISDTs mobile phone app.
Power can come from either an AC power supply (not supplied) or a larger Lipo Battery (not supplied). This provides lots of charging options depending on your needs, even allowing you to charge your batteries in the field. There is also a 5V/2.1A USB port to charge USB devices / mobile phones.
- Smart Balance Charger 1000W, Dual Channel
- Syncronous Balance Charge 1500W across both ports
- 3.5" IPS Display
- Digital Power Supply Technology
- ARM 32bit high-speed Processor
- scOs Operating System which is specially designed for smart charging
- BattGO support
- Input Voltage: DC 10-34V
- Output Voltage: 1-34V
- Charge Current: 0.2-30.0A X2
- Discharge Current: 0.1-3.0A X2
- Max Charge Capacity: Single Channel 1000W, Whole Model 1500W
- Max Discharge Capacity: 30W X2
- Balancing Current: 1.5A/cell
- Supported Batt. Type: LiFe/Lilon/LiPo (1-8S), LiHv (1-7S) NiMH/Cd(1-16S), Pb(1-12S)
- Input connector: XT90
- Output Connectors: XT60
- Display: 3.5” 320×480 IPS LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
- Dimensions: 110x110x62 mm
- Weight: 730g
- ISDT P30 1000W Dual DC Charger
** Requires suitable AC-DC adaptor if wanting to power from the mains electricity - not included **
IMPORTANT: Never charge batteries unattended! Constant supervision is required as batteries can be dangerous when mishandled. We recommend charging your batteries inside a protective charging bag.