Joshua Bardwell 2-6S Parallel Charging Board
The Joshua Bardwell 2-6S parallel charge board includes XT30 & XT60 connectors.
Availability: In stock
Introducing the latest parallel charging board from the Joshua Bardwell Signature line! No longer do you need to make the choice between XT60 vs XT30 or even specific number of cells when choosing a board for your parallel charging needs. All poly-fuses are equipped with color changing paint and are visible from the top side of the board. LED indicators are located on each port and illuminate if a voltage discrepancy is present while charging and the 15A fuse has tripped. Charge up to 6 batteries at once and even more with the passthrough port located at the bottom of the board. The battery checker is now completely independent of the charging circuit, allowing users to check extra packs after already plugging others onto the board.
** Please watch the video at the bottom of the page from Joshua for proper parallel charging techniques, parallel charging can be dangerous if you don't follow safe charging practices. Be careful, remember charging LiPo batteries incorrectly WILL result in a fire. DO NOT charge near anything flammable and do not leave unattended at any point **
- XT60 and XT30 charge connectors on the same board!
- 2s-6s battery voltage capability.
- 6+ batteries on a single charger port.
- Link an extra board with the Passthrough port.
- Independent battery checker makes it simple to check and add packs.
- Easy to use layout with vertical main power plugs and horizontal balance ports.
- LED and color changing indicators improve for improved safety notifications for most conceivable user errors.*
- Custom molded balance ports allow for a snug fit and safer charging.
Safety is a major concern for any form of parallel charging. * Checking each cell of every battery pack before connecting them together is extremely important! If you see a cell's voltage that is not like the rest, do not charge it with the others in parallel! To assist with this, we have added a cell checker at the top of the board. We have also provided replaceable fuses between the main power leads to aid in preventing surges from one pack to another. We suggest only parallel charging packs that are within roughly 0.1 volts per cell, or 0.4 volts for a 4S pack. A pack that is at 15.0 volts total should be safe to charge with another pack that was 15.4 volts or 14.6 volts. Never charge batteries while unattended and if you see a problem or a tripped fuse, stop the charge! Disconnect batteries from the board and store in a safe place after charging is complete.
- Input Power Connector: XT60 Male housing, Female Bullets with 12AWG wire
- Also includes 4mm banana adapter
- Charge Connector: 10x XT60 Female housing, Male Bullets
- Fuse: 15A automotive (removable without de-soldering)
- Balance Connector: 10x XH 6s Connectors
- Dimensions: 150 x 95 x 25mm
- Maximum Current: 70A Total (Needs to use more than 4 ports)
THE BEST Parallel Charge Board | JB SIGNATURE LINE V2
How To Parallel Charge LiPo Batteries Without Burning Down Your House