Matek Digital Airspeed Sensor
The Matek digital airspeed sensor provides a supported flight controller with an airspeed sensor reading.
Availability: Out of stock
The Matek Digital airspeed sensor is designed to connect to a supported flight controller (Matek Wing etc) and provide the flight controller with an airspeed sensor reading.
Please see the Matek website for details on how to configure http://www.mateksys.com/?portfolio=aspd-4525#tab-id-2
- Board Supply voltage: 4~6V DC
- Sensor: MS4525
- Working current: 5mA
- Output: I2C (SCL & SDA)
- Pressure Ranges: 1 PSI (6.89kPa)
- Maximum Pressure: 20 PSI (137.9kPa)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 125°C
- Accuracy: ±0.25% SPAN
- Red LED: power indicator
- JST-GH sequence: 5V, SCL, SDA, GND
- Weight: 3.5g (sensor board)
- Matek Digital Airspeed Sensor ASPD-4525
- JST-GH to JST-GH 20cm silicon cable.
- Pitot Tube.
- Clear silicon tubing 40cm