Matek Optical Flow & Lidar Sensor
The new Matek optical flow & Lidar sensor works in conjunction to allow very accurate altitude and position hold.
Availability: In stock
The new Matek optical flow & Lidar sensor works in conjunction with INAV to allow very accurate altitude and position hold on multirotors.
- Optical Flow: PMW3901
- Lidar: VL53L0X
- Interface UART
- Protocol: INAV MSP
- Working Range: 8cm~200cm
- Field of view: 42 degree(PMW3901), 27 degree(VL53L0X)
- Minimum Illumination >60Lux
- Input voltage: 4.5~5.5V
- Power Consumption: 40mA
- Size: 36*12mm, 2g
- Be sure Optical Flow lens to ground >2cm for opflow initialization while FC starting up.
- Maximum range of VL53L0X is 2m, Altitude hold 0~2m @ throttle 0~100% if VL53L0X is enabled.
- Any unused UART of FC supports it
- Sonar connection (Trig & Echo) has not been implemented
- 1x Matek Optical Flow & Lidar Sensor (3901-L0X)