Menace Periscope 5.8Ghz Antenna (SMA 90) (RHCP)
The Menace Periscope Antenna gets the active part of the antenna above your head for clearer signal for not only flying behind yourself but in all directions.
Availability: In stock
The Menace Periscope Antenna is the perfect antenna for FPV goggles. The periscope design raises the active part of the antenna above your head for clearer signal for not only flying behind yourself but in all directions.
The Menace Periscope antenna uses the same design as the Raptor antenna and deliver a smooth radiation pattern and a high axial ratio with its unique PCB pagoda construction designed by Maarten Baert.
- 5.8Ghz with excellent omni directional performance
- Tuned longer coaxial cable for minimal losses.
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances
- Clearer video reception with upto 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topology with higher gain
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection.
- Robust injection moulded case for crash protection
- Centre frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5550 – 6050 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.09dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised ( LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA 90 Degree Connector
- Height: 138mm
- Weight: 14grams
- 1 x Menace Periscope 5.8GHz Antenna with SMA 90 Degree