The STUBBY RAPTOR antenna NOW even smaller compact Omni less chance of getting it caught on that racing gate or tree.
No compromise in performance, just like its bigger brother, the STUBBY RAPTOR delivers a smooth radiation pattern and a high axial ratio with its unique PCB pagoda construction designed by Maarten Baert.
- Small 5.8Ghz Aero design with excellent omni directional pattern
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances
- Gain 1.09db with a radiation efficiency of 92%
- Clearer video reception with upto 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topology with higher gain
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection, ideal for send and receive as a pair.
- Robust injection moulded case for crash protection
- Weighs less than 10grams
- Centre frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5550 – 6050 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.09dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised ( LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA Connector
- Height: 62mm
- Weight: 9.4grams