Menace Thrasher 5.8Ghz Antenna (SMA) (RHCP)
The Menace THRASHER antenna, smallest robust pagoda design without compromise in performance for your racing or freestyle FPV drone.
Availability: In stock
The Menace Thrasher antennas delivers no compromise in performance. Just like its bigger brothers, the Menace Thrasher delivers a smooth radiation pattern with one of the most proven highest axial ratio designs all in a cableless resilient polycarbonate case for protection.
Taking the popular pagoda antenna designed by Maarten Beart, Menace has redesigned it for the demanding FPV drone pilots, incorporating adjustments to make it compact, fully cased to avoid coax cable damaged along with efficient productionisation meaning that the reduced assembly operations brings you the lowest cost antenna at the highest of performance.
- Small 5.8Ghz Aero design with excellent omni directional pattern.
- Can be TPU mounted without signal degradation.
- Polycarbonate Case
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances
- Gain 1.22db with a radiation efficiency of over 92%
- Clearer video reception with up to 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topology with higher gain.
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection
- Ideal for racing or freestyle FPV drones and wings.
- Centre frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5645 – 5945 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.22dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Right Hand Circular Polarised (RHCP)
- SMA Connector
- Dimensions: 32mm x 24.5mm (Mounting point is 12.5mm)
- Weight: 7.3grams
1x Menace Thrasher 5.8GHz Antenna SMA RHCP
** Image shows an LHCP antenna but you will receiver an RHCP one **