Sequre SQ-001 Soldering Iron With D24 Tip
The Sequre SQ-001 is a TS100 like soldering iron, featuring 65W power, digital OLED Screen and changeable tips.
Availability: In stock
The Sequre SQ-001 is a TS100 like soldering iron that employs 304 stainless steel nested shell of ABS and polycarbonate plastic. It is designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure. The SQ-001 features an integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerometer sensors and a powerful STM32 microprocessor. The SQ-001 allows temperature to be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C.
** Current stock is black, not blue as in the image **
This package includes an XT60 to DC cable so you can use your normal 3/4S batteries to power the soldering iron!
We have also included the D24 tip which we believe is the best choice. Its a wedge style tip which gives you enough surface area to deal with tougher to solder situations like the main positive and negative pad.
- Power - 65W
- Temperature stability - ±2%
- Soldering tip resistance to GND - <2Ω
- Temperature Range - 100℃ - 400℃(max)
- Max operation ambient temperature - 40°C
- OLED screen
- Micro USB port
- DC5525 port
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC
- 1 x SQ-001 65W digital soldering iron
- 1 x D24 Tip (This is the only tip included)
- 1 x allen key
- 1X Soldering Stand
- 2 x spare screws
- Instructions Manual
- XT60 > DC power cable
IMPORTANT SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS:
1. Please use ground clamp, proper power supply and other accessories to ensure safe use. 2. When the SQ-001 is used for the first time, it may slightly smoke due to heating of the electric heating element, which is normal.
3. If SQ-001 is used continuously for more than 350 ° C for 40 minutes, the handle temperature of soldering iron will reach 50°C~60°C.
4. When heated DO NOT touch the iron tip, always wear proper protection to prevent burns.
5. When SQ-001 has been powered on, do not attempt to remove the tip until the iron has fully cooled.