Sequre SQ-D60B Soldering Iron With D24 Tip
The Sequre SQ-D60B is a 60W electronic digitally controled soldering iron with a D24 wedge tip.
Availability: Out of stock
The Sequre SQ-D60B uses TYPE-C power supply, with functions such as automatic sleep shutdown, induction wake-up etc. The soldering iron is a portable intelligent constant temperature electric soldering iron.
The SQ-D60B includes a digital temperature selection screen allowing any temperature between 100C-400C to be selected.
We have also included the D24 tip which we believe is the best choice. Its a wedge style tip which gives you enough surface area to deal with tougher to solder situations like the main positive and negative pad.
- Power - 60W
- Temperature Range - 100℃ - 400℃(max)
- Max operation ambient temperature - 40°C
- USB-C port
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC
- 1 x SQ-D60B 60W digital soldering iron
- 1 x D24 Tip (This is the only tip included)
- 1 x Soldering Stand
- Instruction Manual
- XT60 > DC power cable
IMPORTANT SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS:
1. When the SQ-D60B is used for the first time, it may slightly smoke due to heating of the electric heating element, which is normal.
2. If SQ-D60B is used continuously for more than 350°C for 40 minutes, the handle temperature of soldering iron will reach 50°C~60°C.
3. When heated DO NOT touch the iron tip, always wear proper protection to prevent burns.
4. When SQ-D60B has been powered on, do not attempt to remove the tip until the iron has fully cooled. It will be VERY hot!