Skystars F7 HD FC + KO60 60A 4in1 ESC Stack
Skystars F7 HD Flight Controller & KO60 4in1 60A ESC Stack.
Availability: Out of stock
The Skystars KO60 4in1 60A ESC and F7 Flight controller stack. The KO60 ESC supports 3-6S and includes high quality Mosfets, It runs BLHeli_32 firmware and supports all recent modern ESC protocols like DShot 1200 etc.
The Skystars F7 HD flight controller supports the DJI air unit with a dedicated 10V output as well as traditional analogue video OSD. It features a high speed F7 processor and has 6 uarts for connecting peripherals.
- Skystar KO60 ESC
- The installation size is 30.5mm x 30.5mm. The installation hole is M4.
- ESC weight: 12g
- ESC onboard current sensor.
- Continuous current: 60A
- Instantaneous current [5 seconds]: 65A
- Drive signal: Dshot 300-1200 / Proshot1000 / Oneshot / Multishot / PWM
- MCU: STM32F051 Operation frequency: 48MHz
- Firmware: BLheli-32
- MOS tube model is NVMFS5C430L
Skystars F7HD FC Specifications
- Skystar F7 HD Flight controller
- Input Voltage: 3-6S LiPo (11.1V ~ 22.2V)
- MCU: STM32F722RGT6 216MHz
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- OSD: Betaflight OSD & DJI HD OSD (UART6)
- BEC Output: 5V 3A & 10V 3A
- RSSI Pad: Yes
- Buzzer Pad: Yes
- CURR Pad: Yes
- Blackbox: 8MB
- Firmware: SKYSTARS F7HD
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6)
- Dimensions: 38.5x40x6.2mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to the center of holes
- Weight: 6.2g
- 1x Skystars F7 HDFlight Controller
- 1x Skystars KM60A 4in1 60A ESC
- Accessories (Wires, capacitor etc)